Health and safety information
What we are doing
- Our properties are working to increase takeout offerings and improve our ordering processes.
- We are increasing signage to clearly mark where guests can wait for and pick up their orders.
- Where possible, we have placed markers at each entrance on the ground 6 feet apart to aid guests in distancing.
- Where possible, we are offering curbside pick-up: guests remain in their cars and our team places their order in the back seat or trunk to minimize contact.
- When appropriate, we are now offering single-serve or individually-portioned condiments.
What we ask of you
- Guests waiting in line to order or pick up takeout are required to wear face coverings and maintain a 6-foot distance from other guests.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (symptoms include fever, cough or shortness of breath), please stay home and have someone else pick up your food for you.
- When possible, please place your orders online so that we can plan accordingly and minimize contact.