Health and safety information
Whenever possible, employees are expected to maintain a safe social distance of 6 feet from other employees, vendors, and guests while working and moving throughout the restaurant.
What we are doing
- Our restaurants will maintain guest capacity limits based on government social-distancing guidelines.
- When possible, our restaurants will offer outdoor dining in order to increase air flow and dining space.
- Our dining tables are spaced so guests will be at least 6 feet from guests at neighboring tables, side stations or host stands.
- We are encouraging cashless transactions and are offering contactless payment options in addition to credit/debit payments.
- We established traffic flow guidelines in our restaurants to enable better social distancing for our guests and our teams.
- Where possible, kitchen workstations have been separated at least 6 feet away from one another.
What we ask of you
- Guests waiting in line to enter our restaurants and bakeries are required to wear face coverings and maintain a 6-foot distance from other guests.
- Guests are required to wear face coverings within the restaurant when not seated at their table (walking to and from the restroom, getting up to exit after the meal, etc.).
- Sneeze and cough directly into a tissue or napkin, if available, or your elbow. Disinfect your hands immediately afterward; we will have hand sanitizer available for guest use.
- Reschedule your reservation if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms. We look forward to welcoming you in the future.