Health and safety information
The Dining Experience
What we are doing
- We will comply with all federal, state, and local and federal guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our employees and guests. We remain flexible to the changing requirements and appreciate your patience.
- Our restaurants have modified floor plans to allow for safe social distancing and have created traffic-flow maps to dictate safe travel within the restaurant.
- The timing of our reservations is managed to allow for dining spaces to be disinfected after each guest leaves and before another party is seated. All dining experiences will end in adherence with statewide curfews.
- For casual dining restaurants, we are using paper menus that are disposed of between parties and have made our menus available digitally with a QR code.
- We are increasing signage throughout our properties to communicate proper guidelines for handwashing and sanitizing, queuing and paying.
- We are working with our reservation systems to communicate our safety guidelines and expectations to our guests when they make a reservation and prior to their visit.
- We have assessed each item on our menus to ensure we are serving them safely. While we love preparing your Caesar Salads tableside and displaying our raw bars for guests to see the fresh oysters of the day, these rituals will be discontinued until further notice.
- Our restaurants have hand sanitizer available for our guests at entrances, in restrooms and throughout the properties.
- We are no longer presetting our tables with place settings prior to guest arrival. Guests will be given disinfected and cleaned glassware, plates and flatware upon seating.
- We are instituting thermal temperature checks to monitor elevated skin temperatures at The Surf Club Restaurant and Per Se.
- At Per Se, there are additional safety precautions. Please click here to learn more about Per Se's location: https://www.theshopsatcolumbuscircle.com/a-message-regarding-covid-19/th...
What we ask of you
- While dining at our restaurants, we request that our guests wear face coverings when not actively engaged in eating or drinking.
- Make a reservation! We happily accept walk-ins when possible at our casual dining restaurants with guests providing contact information for potential contact-tracking efforts; however, reservations allow our teams to plan for your visit, and to communicate our guidelines to you before you arrive.
- If you or anyone in your group has been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (symptoms include fever, cough or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by canceling your reservation.
- While the dining experience may look and feel a little different than it did in the past, kindness and patience are most appreciated as we enter this new phase and continue to shape the future of each of our properties.